Thursday, May 8, 2008

Twilight


I know, two posts in one day, pretty incredible for me. But, I wanted to express how excited I am about the movie Twilight coming out. I feel like I have reverted back to my teenie-bopper, high school self! In case you haven't seen, here is the link to the new preview that I am obsessed with:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=33429669

I think I am going to go crazy with anticipation until December 12th. (That's when the movie comes out). And don't you think that I'm a nerd because I am obsessed with a fictional vampire because I bet if you are reading this, you are too!!! Ha ha!

1 comment:

The Mecham Family said...

I'm even listening to it right now!! i've read all 3 books and am now listening to them on CD while working....It's SOO good!