Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sisters Weekend


So I totally forgot to blog about the rest of the weekend I had with my sisters. Oops! Wicked was one of the many things we did but instead of bore you with the details, I think I'll tell you about each of my sisters (plus my amazing BFF, who is practically part of the family).

This is Jennifer. She is my older sister by 11 months. Thats right, she and I are very close in age so we pretty much grew up doing all the same stuff. She is probably the sibling that I get to see the most because she lives the closest. :) Jen and I were the ones who started this whole girls trip because we both really wanted to see Wicked. She works at Roberts Crafts in Provo and is single. So if you know anyone looking, Jen is a great catch! She loves to read, sing and watch old movies and musicals. She is very smart and one of my favorite people in the whole world!

This is Erika, my adopted sister. Erika and I have known each other since birth. My mom always says that she was in the hospital room when Erika was born! Erika and I were inseparable during our youth. In case you were wondering what we were like during that time in our life, I have one word....teenie-bopper. We were the epitome of giggling, boy crazy girls who were obsessed with every known boy band. Awe, who am I kidding, we are still like that, especially when we get together. When she was visiting we morphed right back into our 15 year old selves. I love laughing with Erika! She is also a beautiful singer, dancer and actress, if you know anyone interested (she's single too :) ). She lives in Utah which is so hard for me because I'm used to her being just a couple blocks away!

Lastly, there's Rachel. She is my baby sister and baby of the whole family as a matter of fact. I can't believe how much she has grown! To me, she is still 6 years old. I remember feeding her, changing her diaper and playing with her like she was my own personal dolly. After all, I was 9 when she was born! Rachel just graduated from high school this year. She got her first job, working at a movie theater in Dallas and loves it. In the past couple of years, she has really come out of her shy shell and is started to act more and more like yours truly....scary, I know. She always makes me smile because she cares so much about everyone and wants everyone to be having a good time. Plus she is really excited to have a job and to be able to spend her money on other people since we've all been doing that for her whole life. Its cute. During her trip, we welcomed her into womanhood by giving her a make-over and getting her ears pierced. We had so much fun with our older and much taller dolly!! :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

LOL! Yes, I can testify of yours and Erika's girlie-ness, infatuation with boy bands and general craziness in high school, but I love ya both and wouldn't have you any other way!! :)

So glad y'all had fun <3