Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Crafting Queen!

Ok, so the title doesn't really fit but oh well! For those of you that know me, I'm not what you'd call a patient crafter. Sure, crafting is super fun, but I get so impatient that my crafts often end up sloppy, if done at all. Thats why I wanted to post about my latest craft. I put alot of time into it and was extra patient so it would be good. It's a present for my mother-in-law so don't tell her until I send it, ok?

Ok so this is a latch-hook pillow totally made from scratch. Believe it or not, latch hooks take a LONG time to finish! Then, I made the back and stuffed it with a home-made pillow. Hopefully she'll like it! Kudos to me for actually finishing a GOOD craft!

4 comments:

The Herberts said...

Nice work Laura!! I'm very proud!

The Mecham Family said...

wow! great job!

McKenna εϊз said...

OoooOOoOo!!! very pretty! I use to latch hook! Im not sure if i ever finished one though, always lost the strings!!! :P

p.s. youve been tagged!!! => http://sunniiidelight.blogspot.com/

♥ always. McKenna

McKenna εϊз said...

oopps. that address is supposed to be http://mckennacarpenter.blogspot.com/ sorry