Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

The Rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write six random things about yourself that not everyone knows
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
4. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
5. Let the tagger know when your entry is up

Here are 6 random things about me (that you may or may not know):

1. I wish I could play the piano/guitar
2. I secretly like Arizona, even though I'm a true Texan
3. I want to be on Broadway, even if I'm a tree in the background
4. In high school, I was an extreme Hanson lover. Awe heck, I still love Hanson!
5. I love being in charge of things, but I don't like bossing people around
6. I'm a certified aerobics instructor but have never taught a class in my life

Ok, so I'm gonna tag:

Lori Tschannen
Melissa Young
Megan Oakley
Candace Whipple
Denyse Carter
Ashley Wilkins

Have fun writing about yourself!!!

2 comments:

Lori and kids said...

Hey, tag back! lol! Ok, I will try to do it, but no promise.

McKenna εϊз said...

Arizonias Awesome! Thanks! :D