Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Day with Ava

Yesterday I got to spend the day with one of my favorite little gals, Ava Udy. I consider her (and all the Udy kids) my nieces (and nephew). So, during our day together, we went to my work for a meeting (which totally sucked for me but Ava was an angel the whole time), then we went out to lunch with my friend Tara.

We ate at PF Changs. Ava played with her chopsticks as sissors and her yellow crayon as her cell phone. Every time the phone rang at the restaurant, Ava would say "shh, ma phone is ringing." It was so funny!

Then we headed to Sports Chalet to exchange some pants. Ava ran around loving the whole store! There were bikes to look at, clothes racks to hide in and water bottles to pick up.

By the time we got back, we were exhausted from the heat of the car so we laid on the couch and watched The Incredibles. All in all, it was a pretty fun day with Miss Ava. We'll definatly have to do that again!!

No comments: