Thursday, August 6, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance, Dance, Dance......


Why do I feel like I'm the only one obsessed about this show this season? I just cant get enough of it! I want them to put all the seasons on DVD so I can watch and re-watch every dance, even if they're not my favorites. So this season, I really liked Evan but lately he's been disappointing me. Jenine has really become one of my front runners but I think when push comes to shove, Brandon is gonna win it. I guess we'll find out tonight!!

Ok, so there, I've spoken my peace about my show. If anyone is interested, this Saturday night I'm gonna have a SYTYCD marathon. So if you've missed an episode or two, come on by!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show!!! I've just gotten into it 1/2 way thru this season & I'm way impressed. Can't wait for the finale. I'm rooting for Janine. She's fantastic and I hope she wins. Evan is just so cute, but I think he is limited in his styles, but what he does, he does well. Anyway, you're not the only one. We Schmitts love it too!!! ;)

Megan said...

BTW, I called it. :)

Laura said...

Dangit I wish I would have known that you liked this show! I loved Jeanette and I was sad when she got the boot. I'm glad Evan didn't win. We just got rid of cable and this and The Office are the only shows I'm going to miss! If you have another marathon let me know!!!