Monday, October 13, 2008

Omar's Retreat Salon & Day Spa


Hello all!
As many of you know, I will be working full time at Omar's Retreat beginning next week. In honor of this memorable occasion, I will be offering discounts for new and exisiting clients.

New clients that come in will automatically get $10.00 off any cut or color between now and the end of the year! It's a fabolous offer! Also, existing clients can get $10.00 off any cut or color every time they refer a friend. This is an offer that doesn't expire!

If you would like to participate in this amazing offer, see me and I can provide you with the referral card you need to bring to the salon when you get your $10.00 off service. You only need to write the name of the person you referred on the card so I can verify they came or are coming to see me. You can call the salon or my cell to make your appointment.

I hope everyone will take part, and help me grow my buisness! I deeply appreciate all the wonderful clients I already have and hope to add you to that awesome list! Thanks so much!

Also, if you can, please pass this info around to friends and family you know would like to participate in this great offer!

Thanks!
Laura Spencer
Stylist
Omars Retreat Day Spa & Salon
6638 Superstition Springs Blvd.
Mesa, AZ 85206
480-615-6337 Salon
480-620-7462 Laura Cell
www.omarsalon.com

2 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

I wish I was there! I love spas!

JenD said...

Congratulations Laura! I so wish I was there to take advantage of your offer. :-) I hope you love working there!