Saturday, November 29, 2008

The fun is all over!

This week has been a busy one! We had Thanksgiving at our house this year and it was a total blast! Kirks sisters Kathy & Lisa drove down from Utah on Saturday, his parents came on Monday and his older sister Kristie and husband Monti came on Tuesday. Let me just say that I won the in-law lottery! I have the best in-laws! I love them so much! I was so glad that they could all come! (minus Katie...we missed you!)

Let's see, we played alot of games, ate tons of food and watched a couple movies. Oh, and we can't forget the black Friday shopping! I am so sad that they're all gone!

One of Kirk's best friends was in town also. They had fun playing wii together and shopping for Kirk's new "toy" on Friday. Sure, I knew it was coming some time in the future. I just didn't realize that the future was so close! He got a great deal on a 52" flat screen tv. Seriously, why do men need these things?? I'll never understand that.

Anyways, here are some pics to sum up our fun week!

No comments: