Thursday, November 13, 2008

Twilight

Ok so I am sitting here listening to the Twilight soundtrack and I LOVE it! I do have to admit that the songs sung by Robert Pattison are at the bottom of my list, sorry gals.

I really wanted to put a background of Twilight on my blog but I couldn't find one so I settled for this little widget thingy on the side and a couple of poster pics (I couldn't decide which one I liked best). I am super excited about the movie, even if it isn't anything like the book. A couple of us are going to the midnight showing at the Harkins on Superstition Springs if anyone wants to join. Get your tickets now before they sell out! :)


3 comments:

Truman Jensen said...

kirk and I will be there

Megan said...

Hey lady! I'm actually going w/ a bunch of gals from my ward Sat morning...not so hard core as you are, but I'm excited! I previewed the soundtrack on iTunes & it was so busy that I couldn't download it! Can you believe it. I agree w/ you though the song by Rob P. isn't very good. Some actors/actresses shouldn't sing, but that's ok. Enjoy the movie & don't post any spoilers for me, pleeeeze! Love you babe! (Oh, and you can change my tag on the side of your blog from Megan and Oakley to pretty much whatever you want that doesn't include him, whenever you want!) I'll call you soon. Smooches

McKenna εϊз said...

Hey Sis Spencer, your going to the midnight show? LuCky Duck!!!!! Wish I was. The Soundtrack isnt that great. I liked the song by panamore and the one by nickle back best. Bellas lulabye was a let down and Robs song was aweful (he plays the guitar well, but he needs to learn to punutuate big time)
Here are a few links with twilight backrounds if your interested:
http://bloggerbackground.blogspot.com/2008/09/free-blogger-background-from-twilight.html
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/background.php?id=380