Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random Information

I have been storing some information that I've been meaning to share on my blog so here goes. Bring on the randomness! :)

I bought Trixie a new Halloween costume, but it was too small so I had to give it to Melissa. Look how cute she looks though!


I think I have a slight obsession with twilight. I'm willing to admit that. Isn't that the first step to recovery? I'm going to the midnight showing of Twilight in t-minus 15 minutes and counting.


Last weekend I cleaned out my WHOLE house! Kirks family is coming out for Thanksgiving so I thought that now would be a good time for a 'spring' cleaning. I didn't take a picture but oh well. And the best part of clean-out weekend was that my dear, dear friend Lea painted my kitchen! Yea! Thanks Lea!!!

Yesterday Kirk and I had a fun time cooking in the kitchen. We made cinnamon rolls from SCRATCH! I mean everything, down to the icing from scratch. They are so yummy! I used Ashley's roll recipe (Thanks Ash) and added chocolate chips too!


Well, thats about it for the update. I'll write about my twilight experience after I recover from my lack of sleep! :)

1 comment:

Rusty and Ashley said...

So, how come did I not get a roll? Talk about some neighbors......! By the way, with how full my trash can was, I can't imagine how much work you guys put into cleaning, but I love that feeling!