Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Randomness

I found some random pictures on my camera today that I thought were fun to share. The first is one of Trixie (go figure). We took her to petsmart sometime after Christmas and put a headband on her that lights up. She didn't try to take it off surprisingly but if we had bought it, I doubt it would have gotten any use.
A couple weeks ago at work, we had about 5 furry visitors. The manager got a new puppy the size of my hand and another co-worker brought her dogs from home. I am such a sucker for weiner dogs! They are so cute!!!


I also discovered the Mesa Swapmeet. If you've seen me in the last few weeks, you might have spotted me with this new little purchase. It's the same knock-off bag I was trying to find while in NYC last year. I got it at the swapmeet for $20! I love deals!!!

And lastly, yesterday, Melissa and I were out shopping at walmart (of all places) and we saw, right in the middle of the parking lot, a roadruner! We had to stop and try to get a picture. I took it with my cell phone so it didn't turn out too good but how fun is that to see a roadrunner right in the middle of a bunch of humans! I always think its funny to see them because we are all use to thinking of them as big and tall like in the cartoons. But in real life, they're tiny little guys!

No comments: