Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween at Work


We can't forget about Halloween. At work, we definatly didn't. Although Halloween isn't my favorite holiday, well, its my least favorite actually, I agreed to dress up with the other gals at work. Our theme was Miss America. We all dressed up as Miss America contestants.

I was Miss Texas, of course. We also had Miss Hawaii, Miss Iowa, Miss New York, Miss Michigan, Miss Pennsylvania and last but not least Miss Ryanne. Now, I know what your thinking...there's no state called Ryanne. And you're right. One of the gals decided to dress up as another gal that works with me just for fun. She overdid some of her features and even had a blond wig. Needless to say, we had a good time working. :)

3 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

What a great theme!! I'm gonna convince the girls to do that here next year, it'd be so fuN!

The Herberts said...

What a fun day! You look great and really could be a pageant girl, cover girl, model... you get my drift. I love it!

Paige said...

Hey Laura -- you look FABULOUS! And the corporate express guy says hi. Halloween looked fun.